- Princess Di Haircuts – Poor Di! Miss her!
- Crazy Hair Colors – Pink, blue, purple, red, yellow and so on.
- Tails – You remember … The short or long 5 pieces of hair running down your back.
- RayBan’s – Made famous from the Tom Cruise movie ‘Risky Business’.
- Flat Top Haircuts for Guys – Some cuts were a little off to the side like Bobby Brown. He also had a line cut on his head. Don’t know if this was a fad for the bros.
- Rooster Bangs Look – Rooster Bangs Are bangs that are cut so they stand up and frizz out.
- Big Hair – Lots of hairspray and teased up high! Gotta love it!
- Skater Haircut – Shaved on one side and all the hair hanging on the other side.
- BIG Hair Bows – Another essential Madonna accessory!
- Colored Mascara/Eyeliner – Always extra thick! Blue, purple were the popular colors used.
- Painter Type Hats – With or without the tails off the back.
- Bandannas – (In just about every color of the rainbow!) Any color tied anywhere would make you fit in just about anywhere circa 1984. (i.e.. David Lee Roth)
- Green Lipstick – Turned pink when you put it on.
@ K. P musical video
- get the look (80's)